Contechs Holdings Limited
This website is operated by Contechs Holdings Limited.
We take your privacy very seriously and we ask that you read this privacy notice carefully as it contains important information on who we are, how and why we collect, store, use and share personal information, your rights in relation to your personal information and on how to contact us and supervisory authorities in the event you have a complaint.
Who we are
Contechs Holdings Limited and its subsidiaries collects, uses and is responsible for certain personal information about you. When we do so we are regulated under the General Data Protection Regulation which applies across the European Union (including in the United Kingdom) and we are responsible as ‘controller’ of that personal information for the purposes of those laws.
The personal information we collect and use
If you register for our online service or complete any online forms we collect the following personal information when you provide it to us:
- Name, address, phone number;
- Any information contained in document uploads; and
- Any information contained in your CV.
Information collected from other sources
We also obtain personal information from other sources as follows:
- Referrals from existing contacts;
- Social Media;
- Job Sites;
- Referrals from customers.
Monitoring and recording communications
We mat monitor and record communications with you (such as telephone conversations and emails) for the purpose of quality assurance, training, fraud prevention or compliance.
For example, we may monitor how many times you visit the website, which pages you go to, traffic data, location data and the originating domain name of a user’s internet service provider, This information helps is to build a profile of our users. Some of this data will be aggregated or statistical, which means that we will not be able to identify you individually.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the websites below tell you have to remove cookies from your browser. However, some of our website features may not function as a result.
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information to:
- Source suitable work or employment;
- Notify you of positions or contracts which might be of interest to you;
- identify you and manage any accounts you hold with us;
- conduct research, statistical analysis and behavioural analysis; and
- customise our website and its content to your particular preferences.
Who we share your personal information with
If you submit your details to register for an online account all details will be shared with our internal recruiters who may discuss your application with our customers or clients. Such discussions will usually be kept anonymous unless you have consented to be considered for position. We use third party suppliers to assist with the administration of the website, clerical work, destruction of paper records which contains personal or sensitive data. In such instances all suppliers shall be bound to strict confidentiality obligations requiring them to keep any personal information from entering any public domain.
If you submit a general enquiry via our website any details submitted may be circulated within our Group Companies in order that your enquiry can be dealt with appropriately.
We will share personal information with law enforcement or other authorities if required by applicable law.
We will not share your personal information with any other third party.
Whether information has to be provided by you, and if so why
The provision of your name, address, email and contact number is required from you to enable us to contact you to obtain further information regarding the type of position or contract you hope to obtain. We will inform you at the point of collecting information from you, whether you are required to provide the information to us.
How long your personal data will be kept
- We will hold personal data relating to job/work seekers for a period of at least 6 years
- Information received from online contacts forms will not be retained unless we are legally required/justified to do so.
Reasons we can collect and use your personal information
We rely on your Consent and a Legitimate interest as the lawful basis on which we collect and use your personal data. Our legitimate interests are that by registering with Contechs to find you a suitable position we need to pass that information on to potential clients and customers who will be offering the work/position to you. If you register to work with us as assume that you are happy for us to process your personal information.
Transfer of your information out of the EEA
Unless we notify you in advance we will not transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area or to any organisation (or subordinate bodies) governed by public international law or which is set up under any agreement between two or more countries
Under the General Data Protection Regulation you have a number of important rights free of charge. In summary, those include rights to:
- fair processing of information and transparency over how we use your use personal information
- access to your personal information and to certain other supplementary information that this Privacy Notice is already designed to address
- require us to correct any mistakes in your information which we hold
- require the erasure of personal information concerning you in certain situations
- receive the personal information concerning you which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to a third party in certain situations
- object at any time to processing of personal information concerning you for direct marketing
- object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you
- object in certain other situations to our continued processing of your personal information
- otherwise restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances
- claim compensation for damages caused by our breach of any data protection laws
For further information on each of those rights, including the circumstances in which they apply, see the Guidance from the UK Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) on individuals rights under the General Data Protection Regulation.
If you would like to exercise any of those rights, please:
- email, call or write to us.
- let us have enough information to identify you,
- let us have proof of your identity and address (a copy of your driving licence or passport and a recent utility or credit card bill), and
- let us know the information to which your request relates, including any account or reference numbers, if you have them
If you would like to unsubscribe from any email mailing list you can reply to the email with ‘unsubscribe’. It may take up to 5 working days for this to take place.
Keeping your personal information secure
We have appropriate security measures in place to prevent personal information from being accidentally lost or used or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a genuine business need to know it. Those processing your information will do so only in an authorised manner and are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We also have procedures in place to deal with any suspected data security breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a suspected data security breach where we are legally required to do so.
If you want detailed information from Get Safe Online on how to protect your information and your computers and devices against fraud, identity theft, viruses and many other online problems, please visit www.getsafeonline.org. Get Safe Online is supported by HM Government and leading businesses.
How to complain
We hope that we can resolve any query or concern you raise about our use of your information.
The General Data Protection Regulation also gives you right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the European Union (or European Economic Area) state where you work, normally live or where any alleged infringement of data protection laws occurred. The supervisory authority in the UK is the Information Commissioner who may be contacted at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or telephone: 0303 123 1113.
Changes to this privacy notice
This privacy notice was published on 25 May 2018.
We may change this privacy notice from time to time. You should check this policy occasionally to ensure you are aware of the most recent version.
How to contact us
Please contact us, if you have any questions about this privacy notice or the information we hold about you.
If you wish to contact us, please send an email to email@example.com write to 2 Sable Court, Sylvan Way, Basildon, Essex, SS15 6SR or call 01268 582900.
Do you need extra help?
If you would like this notice in another format (for example: audio, large print, braille) please contact us (see ‘How to contact us’ above).
Issue on 24/05/2018